Today’s world is a “Digital World”, just imagine yourself without web.
Can you live without it…? No, absolutely not possible.
Why your small business must have ONLINE PRESENCE?
It’ll open the door of tremendous opportunities which will take you on the top of your business stream.
Having a strong online presence is a crucial component of your marketing strategy, no matter what size your business is or what industry it belongs to.
Whichever your business model, no matter how you’re running it locally. But if you miss “The world of Opportunities” known as an “Online Presence”, then you need to establish your Online Presence.
Let’s start the journey of your business success…
- What is an “online presence”?
An online presence is the addition of all the identities you’ve created (it can be personal or business-driven) and the interactions those identities have placed, and participated in, online.
Your online presence will make you to stay connected with your beloved friends, family members, different communities, business forums, and with your customers.
- Why it’s required for your small business?
As mentioned above, today’s world is a “Digital World”, and Google said 97% of consumers use the internet to search for local businesses – and if the majority of your potential customers are online, you should also focus here.
- How to Built Online Presence?
Like any other business formation, making of online presence for your business you have take following steps:
- Design A Website
- Considering with your business services or products you can choose “domain name”
- Remember that your business name is your brand name
- Choose proper theme for your website
- Mention all your products or services in your website
- Write about your business and its services or products
And in that same survey:
- 88% of small business owners agree a website has made it easier for customers to find their business.
- 97% would suggest having a website to other small businesses.
- 84% say their website is essential or critical to their business.
You can design your website by your own or you can outsource it with some budget.
Also learn something about SEO, and terms related to website ranking factor, or you can take guidance from “Digital Marketing Executive”.
- Use Social Media Platforms
As you know, now a day’s most of the people are using social media to stay connected with their friends, family, collogues, and with some interested communities.
So you can target such platforms where your targeted customers want to interact with you. Like Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest social platforms will give you this opportunity to catch your customer and promote your business.
Here are some key objectives of social media for your business:
- To create Public Relationship
- To find out potential customers
- To know customer feedbacks
- To built trust with customers
- To make business awareness.., and so on
- Build your Business Community
You need to regularly be out there and create your own business “ONLINE COMMUNITY” on different platforms.
Here you can share your business ideas, engage with your loyal customers, you can answer for their questions.
- Benefits of online presence for small business
No matter how small or big, which business industry you belong to, having online presence on different platforms like Website, Social Media, Online Communities and so on can help your business be found by anyone, anywhere and at any given time. Just think having your business operational round the clock, a virtual business presence open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Here are the key benefits of having Online Business Presence:
- Direct eye on your customer
- Increase perceived value of business
- Business awareness
- 24/7 accessibility
- Reach out more customer and direct communication with them
- Lead generation and business conversion
- Trust building with customers
- Brand awareness, and products or services promotion
Like above there are so many possible opportunities for your business growth, just need to grab this moments.
Now everything is clear about “Why online presence is essential for small Business?”
So, pick up your business plan and just go ahead to create “Web Presence” for your business.
Comment your queries related to this topic and get advice from our experts…!!!